Soap & Glory At Its Best

The sweetest smelling, dinkiest, packaging, and cheapest (because they're always on offer) body products on the market at the moment - in my opinion - is Soap and Glory. I have owned plenty of their products in the past, and have whittled them down to the best three. It's such a girly brand, and are so aromatic, I have no fault in the brand whatsoever.
The Sugar Crush Body Wash is my go-to in the shower. It is very refreshing, and lathers like a dream. A few pumps on my Body Shop Bath Lily and I am good to go! It smells of kaffir limes, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk and coconut oil and is to die for! Really makes washing all that more fun! It contains Coolcapsule X which helps refresh and wake you up in the morning, Kiwi Water Juice to boost your luminosity, and M-Suds to make it extra moisturising on the skin. In general, it is a great body wash.
The best exfoliator I have used for my body is the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. It is very abrasive, which is what I love about the product. I can feel it cleanse away at my skin, and then I know it's helping keep ingrown hairs at bay on my legs because I use an epilator. It smells of freshly-squeezed sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk and almond oil, and the product is made from sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin and macadamia oils. It doesn't strip away your skin, it leaves a moisturised feel, and leaves you feeling super soft and supple. An exception product, especially if you use fake tan!
A super moisturising body butter is Butter Yourself. Just before bed, I'll cake myself in this stuff, put on some long pyjamas, and let the product do its work overnight. The results in the morning are phenomenal. I honestly feel like a babies bum! It is full of exfoliating AHAs, orange waterjuice, shea butter, peppermint oil and fruitliquid fig to give your body the most moisture. Soap & Glory call it the Fruitigo fragrance. And it honestly smells astonishing. The best body butter I have ever used!

Which are your favourite Soap & Glory products?


0 comments:

Post a Comment