Tag | The Lipstick Collection

How many lipsticks do you own? I definitely own well too many lipsticks, and the majority of them are practically unused! I currently have 34 lipsticks, but that is at my University flat. I left the rest at home because there is little space to house things here! I'm going to call the amount of lipsticks I own unknown, because it literally is.
What was your first ever lipstick? I believe I bought (or my mum bought me) a Body Shop lipstick, which I still have at home (I think), along with a Natural Collection lip gloss to go along with it. I remember them smelling lovely because I'm pretty sure the gloss was called Rhubarb and Custard? Who knows! 
What is your favourite brand for lipstick? The Topshop lipsticks are by far my favourites! As you can see in my blog post series (link here) that I own plenty of them, and lust over all of them! I definitely want to buy more of them, but I really can't afford to! The only issue with the Topshop lipsticks is that colours easily get discontinued, which is very disappointing.
What is your most worn lipstick?  Now this one is a toughie because I used to regularly wear the Topshop Lipstick in Desert pretty much everyday. It's nearly all gone, but as it is a colour that I adore, I don't want to use it all up. So then it changed to the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige, which is a wonderful everyday colour.
What is your favourite finish? I used to really love the look of matte lips, but I think I'm slowly adapting to the glossier lips. Although, sometimes I do opt for the lip pencil look, I occasionally add a gloss on top. It really does depend on my mood, where I'm going, and what I'm doing.
What was the last lip product you bought? I, not long ago, invested in a YSL lipstick, and haven't looked back. Too gorgeous to describe, and the packaging. Wow.
How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? I actually have no lip products in my bad at the moment. There is no time to top up your makeup in University. And to be honest, it's too much effort!
How do you store your lipsticks? I have a MUJI style lipstick holder which I not long ago purchased on eBay for under £3 (similar here) however, at home I have a whole drawer full of lipsticks which is - in my opinion - just as good and easy!
What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? I usually start off with a good lip liner such as the Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Red Diva then use a lip brush to apply the first layer of lipstick, maybe MAC Ruby Woo,  blot with a tissue, and then apply the lipstick straight onto the lips to enhance the longevity. And not to forget the finger trick so that no lipstick ends up on the teeth!
What lip products are you currently lusting after? I really want to invest in some NARS lipsticks, or lip crayons because I have not heard a bad word about them, and the colour range is phenomenal. I would also like to own a few more MAC lipsticks - the packaging of them is sleek, and sexy. An aesthetically pleasing lipstick to own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment