Week In Photos 1

I have decided to start a new sort of series - hopefully ongoing. I have seen plenty of bloggers do this type of post, and I thought, seeing as I am home for a month and am not in lectures pretty much all week, I will have more time to do more 'interesting' things. They won't be the most regular posts, but it's something to break up all the beauty based posts, and for you to get to know me a bit better.
I haven't seen my puppy (not so much puppy anymore, he's 8 in September) since January, and have been spending quality time with him, and the other dogs. This picture captures him. He loves his kisses, cuddles, and attacking his frisbee!
I can't help but wear my new Vagabonds. They were expensive, but totally worth it. They've featured in plenty of my outfits since getting them. The only downside - Bumble sheds all over my clothes, and the hair is very difficult to get rid of!
Curling up in bed in my pyjamas, featuring my Moomin leggings, with my cauldron of tea catching up on The Walking Dead. Bloody scary! How I have missed my bed, and home made tea!
Impromptu lunch; a cheese, ham, vine tomato and caramelised onion chutney toasty. Delish.
Day 1 of my Teatox - let's see how it goes! If you fancy trying it out, you can receive a 20% discount by clicking here (ends April 24th).
Some of my favourite makeup brushes were in desperate need of a deep clean, so I washed them with Dr Bronner's Magic Soap (peppermint!)
In the aim of clearer skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment