Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser

A new addition to my excessive skincare collection is the Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. I have never tried any Pai products before, yet have heard a lot about them, especially their Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil which I might, or might not purchase as I have heard a lot of good feedback on the oil, especially for scarred skin. I initially bought the cleanser to use along with my Clarisonic, but after a couple uses with it, I found it not to work so well as it is quite a creamy cleanser, and tended to dribble off my face! Instead, I use this as a morning cleanser, taking 2-3 pumps of the product, and massage it gently into my slightly damp skin, then taking the muslin face cloth, lightly wiping the product off. It leaves my skin clear, and bright to a soft touch. It also gives a lot of hydration to the skin, perfect for those with dry or dehydrated skin types. I know, not a product for a girl with problematic skin, but I find this so gentle, and easy to use. It gets rid of grime and grease, and that's all that matters to me, cleaning my skin thoroughly with is many ingredients including Omega 3 & Vitamins A, B & E. The Pai cleanser can also double up as an eye makeup remover by taking a pump of the product, wipe over the eyes, and remove with a cotton wool pad. It's great finding such a versatile product - perfect for travelling with! Not only is the packaging cute, and simplistic, but the cleanser smells amazing! I take it it smells of camellia and rose, and they smell heavenly. It's nice that you get a free organic muslin cloth, which not many brands do, to take off the product. Overall, a lovely, light cleanser which does not irritate the skin to give a clear complexion, and a smooth base.

0 comments:

Post a Comment