Moisture Masks

Injecting moisture into your skin is very important, no matter what skin type you are. Obviously, if you suffer from acne, it's best to either have a very gentle, light, and oil free moisturiser. I didn't use a moisturiser when my acne was at its worst, and my skin seems to be fine now? I guess its personal preference. When it comes to moisturisers, it's like picking a man, we all have different tastes, but with masks? Different story. I have never heard a bad review on either of these masks.
Ever since I have been using my Clarisonic religiously, my skin has become less and less oily (apart from my nose!), gaining drier patches, and I have therefore been needing to moisturise more often. Sometimes I can be very lazy, and just want to inject it all in at once! The first thing I would go for is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask as it is one I would simply bung on at night, and wake up with the glow of an angel on my face! It really does sink into the skin throughout the night without feeling too sticky on my skin to give your skin a lot of moisture. It leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom, and also smells amazing. Fruity and fresh. My favourite type of scent! If the Origins mask doesn't do it for me - which is unusual - I'll usually follow up the next day with the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask which is holy crap amazing! For those of you who don't know, Manuka Honey has lots of perks to it. It's antibacterial and very moisturising. Great to eat when you've got a cold (don't eat the mask!), and smells really soothing. This mask is also great if your skin is flaring up. It's an all round mask that cures anything. Literally anything. Similar to Sudocrem, it can do anything you want it to do! This mask goes on like a really thin cream, and dries similar to a mud mask, but once you either rinse, or wipe it off, you can really feel the difference in your skin. An, almost, instant cure to dry skin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment