Smokey Dokey

I never thought that a brand such as Soap and Glory would have a makeup line as good as they do. S&G are known for their soap and body products, but when I acquired this puppy, I was sold. The colours are very pigmented and are easy to intensify. The Smokey Dokey palette is definitely a night time one, with two very dark colours it's expected.
DIAMONDUST // CHINE
The two lighter shades are shimmery and great for the inner eye colour. I like to use Diamondust as a brow highlight as it is the ideal sparkly white tone. The only issue with the purple/grey shadow Chine is that I don't think it suits my complexion and doesn't compliment my eye colour. Other than that, they are two very charming eyeshadows.
BLACK GOLD // SMOKIN'
I like the fact that Black Gold is an almost matte shade. It gives the crease a crisper cut and makes the palette more gratifying. Smokin' is a great outer eye shade, and perfect to create a sultry cat eye. The glitter is almost holographic and gives a lot of dimension.
Overall, I absolutely worship this palette. Perfect for a smoky eye - as the name suggests - and it's giving me an urge to snatch up more of their makeup products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment