Jouer Matte Moisture Tint

Another foundation, another day! One of my goals is to find myself the holy grail of foundations for my skin, and the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint is another step to my stairway to heaven. I have not tried this one yet except for a small sample I received some time ago, and remember quite liking the consistency and the colour match (mine is in Porcelain).
I hope this foundation was worth the money I paid for it as it is not a cheap drugstore purchase! I might do a FOTD with this foundation once I have figured out my favourite way of applying it and amount to use as there isn't a handy pump! I hope to get the Nars Sheer Glow sometime soon to test and try as it also has some great views over the blogesphere internet. Do you have a current foundation favourite?

2 comments:

  1. i'm sticking to my trust laura mercier mineral powder, but if i had to try 1 base product i think it'd also be the matte moisture tint - i've heard nothing but good things about it:)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I'd love to try to laura mercier mineral powder. if only it were a higher coverage foundation (my cheeks are always flushed, and have a lot of scarring). Definitely go out and try the jouer :) x

    ReplyDelete