RIP Moisturiser

I don't think I have ever mentioned a specific moisturiser on here before, and before I knew it, mine had died. Its insides had been scraped out, and now he is just a plastic corpse. How grim. But yes. I have actually come to the end of a product and I am actually quite upset about it.
Lush's Enzymion was a favourite of mine. I have had it since Summer 2013, and it has only just finished. Mind you, I didn't use it every day, only when I needed it. It was recommended to me by one of the Lush girls because I have greasy, and scarred skin, which is what the moisturiser helps. It leaves an almost matte finish, and sinks in very quickly, so perfect for a quick application before makeup. Its main ingredient is lemon which really helps with acne scarring, and the papaya rejuvenates the skin leaving it bright and glowy. The aloe vera gel makes it oh so soothing on the skin, and the avacado gives a hydrating benefactor, not forgetting the heaps of cocoa butter to make it extra moisturising. I'm not going to lie. This moisturiser smells amazing due to the amount of fresh, organic ingredients, and was a pleasure to slather all over my skin.
Ingredients: Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion, Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Freshly Juiced Papaya, Organic Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Freshly Juiced Organic Lemon, Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil, Tangerine Oil, Lime Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lilial, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I've never heard of this moisturiser! It sounds amazing! I have a similar skin type to you, and bad scarring, I might have to give this a go!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty phenomenal! Scarring is the worst! I wish I didn't have it!!!

      Delete