Moroccan Oil

I first got to try this when I went for a haircut at the beginning of January, and my hairdresser put Moroccanoil in my hair before blowdrying it. And no word of a lie, my hair felt amazing. I know after its been cut, it would feel softer, and much more nourished. But this stuff is wow. The holy grail of hair products. As probably mentioned by every blogger and their mother!
I tend to use 1-2 pumps, and rub it into the ends of my hair. Put in the rest of the products I use, then blow-dry my hair (not so professionally) and that's it. My hair routine is not that excessive. I believe a few products is enough, i.e a serum/oil and a thickener at the roots for me, and possibly some Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray to give more of a 'bedhead' look.
I definitely recommend this product. It keeps split ends at bay, and really makes your hair shinier, and sleeker. It also smells divine, which is expected from all hair products, and leaves no residue on the hair. Suitable for all hair types, it's certainly worth the hype.

8 comments:

  1. I use the light version of this and love it! I little goes a long way, especially with my shorter hair now, and it never weighs my hair down or leaves it greasy. I can't recommend this enough!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! one pump is just perfect! leaves hair feeling amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love moroccanoil, I put it in my January favourites, it's made such a difference to my hair! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, please check out my blog for more information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! yeah I love the stuff! it's great

      Delete
  3. isn't it the best thing of all time?! so worth the cash!

    becky,

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what I was doing with my hair before I got it! can't go without it now!

      Delete
  4. I love this product! I use it right after I straighten my hair, and it smells sooo good :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so good for repairing the hair! i also like to use it as a heat protectant!

      Delete