Evening Skincare Routine

I have very oily skin, and have suffered with acne for a good few years now so as you can probably tell, cleaning my face is a 'must do' to me. I have tested many products to help control my skin and this is what works for me now.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O is by far my favourite eye-makeup remover, and the first step in my routine. It is very gentle, and gets rid of all traces of waterproof mascara! To take off the rest of my makeup I use Origin's Clean Energy or Lush's Ultrabland - both of which work wonders to remove my makeup and at the same time gently cleanse my skin - and wipe them off with a warm, damp flannel. To make sure all of the oil/balm has been removed, I go in with REN's ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser which is a beautiful cleanser which purifies my skin.
Lush's Tea Tree Water is the best toner I've ever used. Due to it being all natural products, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and at the same time leaving my pores squeaky clean! After these four steps, I tend to mix it up depending on how my day has been. If my skin is feeling a bit tight and dry, I'll treat myself to the Origin's Drink Up Intensive overnight mask which smells good enough to eat! Every other night I use Alpha-H's Liquid Gold to keep my acne at bay, and reduce the scarring. As a cult product, I expected it to be a great product, and what a product it is.
Whenever I'm not using the acid exfoliator, I generally put Lush's Enzymion which lightly moisturises my face with all its natural and refreshing products. This product is designed for oily skin, and so far hasn't forced me to break out and is therefore in my good books! So there you have it. My nightly skin routine. I hope you've enjoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment