and God Created the Woman

I thought that I would treat myself to a new nude (ish) palette due to the weather here being well and truly awful. As I was browsing Space NK online the other day, I came across the NARS 'And God Created the Woman'. Although the price tag was rather hefty, I thought I deserved it due to the many exams I have in January.
At first I didn't really enjoy using the brush provided with the palette, but the fact that a small sample of the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base almost instantly made up for it due to its longevity. After a while of experimenting with the palette, I decided that the brush was best for blending and contouring the crease.
Overall, I love the colours in this palette. They are perfect for the winter and autumnal seasons and blend very well together to create either a smoky or natural look. I can not wait to try more palettes from NARS as these have left a lasting impression on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment