FOTD | Blue Eyeliner

I'd say I was quite adventurous when it comes to my makeup. I'm not afraid to go out with bright red lipstick on, or a bright purple smokey eye. I decided today to be adventurous, yet also keeping it rather subtle.

Cue: the electric blue eyeliner

I like to start off with a primer on my eyes. Every time. So, today I used the Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow all over the lid, and set it with a matte cream eyeshadow (I used Madrague I from the NARSissist Palette, view here). Then, I went in very lightly with the bright blue eyeliner. I thought pencil would be the easiest, and most natural looking to use on this occasion, so I used Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Bright Blue. Starting off by very lightly outlining the eye, and tracing a flick, and then going over it until I got the opacity I wanted. I also took a bit underneath my waterline to give a bit more definition to the outer corners of my eyes. I then went in with my current favourite mascara - Maybelline The Falsies - on the top and bottom lashes to give dramatic, thick and voluminous eyelashes. And there we have it. My take on the very bright blue eyeliner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment